Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

M&L: Partners in Time Ripping Project
I like it Cute But I want to coment some things (they are in the same image)
[Image: oqf2bm.png]
1. I have the shiny sprites of him, I don't know if they are useful, but just in case I post it XD
2. Just curious, my cane sprites are a bit different of yours Surprise
3. I think that frame is in a bad position, no? Very Sad (is from your sheet)

Waiting for the younger version! Big Grin

Edit: mother of god, Yoshi Magic is awesome xDD
Edit 2 (XD):
[Image: t9hcat.png] A little sheet Cute


Messages In This Thread
RE: M&L: Partners in Time Ripping Project - by Vice - 04-25-2012, 08:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)