Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[IDEA] The Roshamboarder
#4
This actually reminds me of an iOS game called Run Roo Run, where the play automatically moves right, but instead of transforming you tap the kangaroo to jump.

I like this idea better, but I think you should give Run Roo Run a look, too.

I'd like to play this game! You should definitely go for it!


Messages In This Thread
[IDEA] The Roshamboarder - by Koopaul - 04-22-2012, 09:44 PM
RE: [IDEA] The Roshamboarder - by StarSock64 - 04-22-2012, 10:11 PM
RE: [IDEA] The Roshamboarder - by Hoeloe - 04-23-2012, 03:13 PM
RE: [IDEA] The Roshamboarder - by Koopaul - 04-23-2012, 01:25 AM
RE: [IDEA] The Roshamboarder - by Sengir - 04-23-2012, 02:33 PM
RE: [IDEA] The Roshamboarder - by Gaia - 04-23-2012, 05:10 PM
RE: [IDEA] The Roshamboarder - by Koopaul - 04-23-2012, 07:56 PM
RE: [IDEA] The Roshamboarder - by Vipershark - 04-24-2012, 03:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)