One of the most anticipated games of all time is almost here! Just one more week. I'm suprised no one has made a topic yet. In this topic discuss whatever about Gears 2, if youre going to the midnight party, or whatever. I myself am going to go at midnight or at least try to. The motel Im staying in isn't too far away from the game stores haha. To those who have xbox live, Im going to be online when I get it(sometimes) so hit me up with invites when you see me! See ya on the battlefield. LETS DO THIS. GRAWR!
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Gears of Wars 2- Get out there and fight!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


