Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Chibi Robo Models
#7
I tried running dolphin, but I didn't understand it very well. Also, when I tried installing homebrew on my Wii, it was saying something was corrupted and my parents got worried so they won't let me install homebrew. Gonna Puke


Messages In This Thread
Chibi Robo Models - by Virt - 04-21-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: Chibi Robo Models - by Garamonde - 04-21-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: Chibi Robo Models - by senjen - 04-21-2012, 03:46 PM
RE: Chibi Robo Models - by Garamonde - 04-21-2012, 04:16 PM
RE: Chibi Robo Models - by Virt - 04-21-2012, 07:10 PM
RE: Chibi Robo Models - by TGE - 04-22-2012, 04:00 AM
RE: Chibi Robo Models - by Virt - 04-23-2012, 05:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)