05-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Here we go! Another sprites from me, BB64!
I've maked some extra sprites:
![[Image: s17qxc.png]](http://i28.tinypic.com/s17qxc.png)
This is the original sheet, but there's a change.
Can you find it?
Well, i maked the theeth more... theeth.
![[Image: 2145evc.png]](http://i29.tinypic.com/2145evc.png)
I tried to make wario on is bike. The up and down are great, but the side...
![[Image: 4l0hzd.png]](http://i28.tinypic.com/4l0hzd.png)
And now, me meet our hero!
It's a plane! no, it's a bird! no, it's a... FARTMAN!!! lol
Warioman rules.
![[Image: 15qfdz5.png]](http://i26.tinypic.com/15qfdz5.png)
Yahoo! SuperSonic! Yes, looks like a recolor... this sheet is when isn't moving, so, he floats...
![[Image: a0w1h4.png]](http://i26.tinypic.com/a0w1h4.png)
...And this when is flying/walking.
Ok, time to get to work!
(One question, EvilWaluigi: Why you dont have insert Geno, in your list?)
Bye!
I've maked some extra sprites:
![[Image: s17qxc.png]](http://i28.tinypic.com/s17qxc.png)
This is the original sheet, but there's a change.
Can you find it?
Well, i maked the theeth more... theeth.
![[Image: 2145evc.png]](http://i29.tinypic.com/2145evc.png)
I tried to make wario on is bike. The up and down are great, but the side...
![[Image: 4l0hzd.png]](http://i28.tinypic.com/4l0hzd.png)
And now, me meet our hero!
It's a plane! no, it's a bird! no, it's a... FARTMAN!!! lol
Warioman rules.
![[Image: 15qfdz5.png]](http://i26.tinypic.com/15qfdz5.png)
Yahoo! SuperSonic! Yes, looks like a recolor... this sheet is when isn't moving, so, he floats...
![[Image: a0w1h4.png]](http://i26.tinypic.com/a0w1h4.png)
...And this when is flying/walking.
Ok, time to get to work!
(One question, EvilWaluigi: Why you dont have insert Geno, in your list?)
Bye!

