Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Oh hey I fell down
#7
You're a lucky guy. You're on your road to recovery before it was too late. Some people don't get this chance, sadly. Some people accidentally kill themselves by doing something dangerous when there high. It's a good thing that you're on your road to change. Smile


Messages In This Thread
Oh hey I fell down - by Marth - 04-21-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: Oh hey I fell down - by puggsoy - 04-21-2012, 01:28 PM
RE: Oh hey I fell down - by Previous - 04-21-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Oh hey I fell down - by Gwen - 04-21-2012, 01:42 PM
RE: Oh hey I fell down - by Garamonde - 04-21-2012, 02:10 PM
RE: Oh hey I fell down - by redblueyellow - 04-21-2012, 03:32 PM
RE: Oh hey I fell down - by ~Axis~ - 04-22-2012, 01:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)