11-01-2008, 07:25 PM
This doesn't look ND3 style at all. For one, the lightsource should never come from behind the character ever. Lightsource is always in front, slightly above the character.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Link in TotW: ND3 Style... I think (incomplete and needs rating)
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Link in TotW: ND3 Style... I think (incomplete and needs rating) - by Silent Zero - 11-01-2008, 06:34 PM
RE: Link in TotW: ND3 Style... I think (incomplete, needs rating - by AutumnSpire - 11-01-2008, 06:40 PM
RE: Link in TotW: ND3 Style... I think (incomplete, needs rating - by Silent Zero - 11-01-2008, 06:44 PM
RE: Link in TotW: ND3 Style... I think (incomplete, needs rating - by triptych - 11-01-2008, 07:27 PM
RE: Link in TotW: ND3 Style... I think (incomplete, needs rating - by Silent Zero - 11-01-2008, 08:08 PM
RE: Link in TotW: ND3 Style... I think (incomplete, needs rating - by triptych - 11-01-2008, 06:41 PM
RE: Link in TotW: ND3 Style... I think (incomplete and needs rating) - by Angelglory - 11-01-2008, 07:25 PM
|