Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Chibi Robo Models
#1
If someone could please rip Chibi-Robo, Telly Vision, the Sandersons (humans), Drake Redcrest and/or Sunshine the bear, I would be grateful. You could request my services in return, but I can't pay money. Not all of the models requested have to be fulfilled, but I mainly want Chibi-Robo himself and possibly Telly Vision. The others are optional.
...I bolded that just so people would notice it. I'm not trying to sound angry.


Messages In This Thread
Chibi Robo Models - by Virt - 04-21-2012, 01:49 PM
RE: Chibi Robo Models - by Garamonde - 04-21-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: Chibi Robo Models - by senjen - 04-21-2012, 03:46 PM
RE: Chibi Robo Models - by Garamonde - 04-21-2012, 04:16 PM
RE: Chibi Robo Models - by Virt - 04-21-2012, 07:10 PM
RE: Chibi Robo Models - by TGE - 04-22-2012, 04:00 AM
RE: Chibi Robo Models - by Virt - 04-23-2012, 05:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)