Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

M&L: Partners in Time Ripping Project
(04-19-2012, 01:33 PM)Ridge Troopa Wrote: Also, AJ, on that Shrooboid Brat battle background, you forgot to rip the Shroobs' animations and holding up signs.
You can find the animations in the Koopaseum sheet
http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/mari.../sheet/664

AJ Nitro, will you rip the animations of the battle backgrounds?
(maybe you said it, but there are many posts and I'm not sure to understand >_<U) If you wont, I can help ó.ò

(04-19-2012, 01:33 PM)Ridge Troopa Wrote: Bean Shop (animations are probably incomplete)

http://www.spriters-resource.com/ds/mari...heet/39998
It hasn't too animations. But I think the bean's shop of Boo Mansion is a bit useless now.

I love the unused sprites Heart


Messages In This Thread
RE: M&L: Partners in Time Ripping Project - by Vice - 04-21-2012, 01:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)