Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sonic generations raw models
#8
Oops...
DAMN IT!

Well, try texturing the models from the texure pack. I was originally planning to rip the models from the full game with all textures and animations. But my computer crashed, and I have to have it fixed. (I'm currently using my phone)


Messages In This Thread
Sonic generations raw models - by ~Axis~ - 04-12-2012, 08:18 AM
RE: Sonic generations raw models - by TGE - 04-13-2012, 12:37 AM
RE: Sonic generations raw models - by ~Axis~ - 04-13-2012, 07:56 AM
RE: Sonic generations raw models - by TGE - 04-14-2012, 09:09 AM
RE: Sonic generations raw models - by ~Axis~ - 04-14-2012, 10:25 AM
RE: Sonic generations raw models - by ~Axis~ - 04-14-2012, 12:12 PM
RE: Sonic generations raw models - by TGE - 04-14-2012, 12:45 PM
RE: Sonic generations raw models - by ~Axis~ - 04-14-2012, 01:07 PM
RE: Sonic generations raw models - by fire - 07-03-2012, 02:41 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)