Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Official Pokemon Colosseum Project [Last update: 1/8/2014]
#51
(04-13-2012, 12:15 AM)thegameexplorer Wrote: My laptop isn't that great so I can only run dolphin between 20/25 fps. And forget about Wii games. They reach up to a max of 10 fps. I am more afraid on fixing these models after they have been ripped.

It's not as hard as it sounds. You just have to do it a couple of times and you get the hang of it. There's a photo tutorial a guy named Skorpion made. He's a member here and I owe a lot of my thanks to this tutorial. I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT: Here it it:

[spoiler=tutorial]
(03-11-2012, 02:47 AM)Skorpion Wrote: I decided to put together a quick guide on how to fix that problem. I hope it helps. Wink

[Image: TextureGuide.png]

Remember, it doesn't just occur with the eyes, it often happens several times in each model. I suggest checking the texture coordinate editor for each of the textures to see how they're applied to the model. Don't forget that some textures are meant to be tiled though. Wink
[/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Pokemon Colosseum Project - by AllenSword - 04-13-2012, 10:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)