Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

What are you doing with ripped models?
Me, but I'm rather experimenting with it from time to time. I even made a video of a stage I ripped from SADX that I was working on.
(04-13-2012, 08:01 AM)BlueBlur97 Wrote: Does any one other than me use Blitz sonic?



Messages In This Thread
What are you doing with ripped models? - by Zerox - 09-09-2010, 08:24 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by josh98 - 03-25-2013, 03:07 PM
RE: [split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-29-2013, 04:05 AM
RE: What are you doing with ripped models? - by TGE - 04-13-2012, 04:45 PM
[split] How do you rip Models - by TGE - 03-25-2013, 04:11 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)