Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Which program do you use for pixels?
#21
(04-12-2012, 01:23 PM)Vic Wrote: I also use Previous' Animation program sometimes, I just wish there was some way to set animation speed to all frames at once Unless there is and I'm just too stupid to find it...
You can modify the animation speed procentually with the "Animation Speed" option in the "Animation" tab (just below the "Loop" option). There is no option to set them all to the same value, though.


Messages In This Thread
Which program do you use for pixels? - by Speed-X - 04-11-2012, 09:24 PM
RE: Which program do you use for pixels? - by Vic - 04-12-2012, 01:23 PM
RE: Which program do you use for pixels? - by Previous - 04-12-2012, 01:29 PM
RE: Which program do you use for pixels? - by Vic - 04-12-2012, 01:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)