Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Which program do you use for pixels?
#11
I know it's not the best, but I use 7Paint. I haven't found anything wrong with it apart from when use turn 'Transparent Selection' on and sometimes it acts like it wasn't turned on. I actually prefer it over XPPaint as the zooming is easier and it can store more than three edits in the undo command. I downloaded Graphics Gale a while back so I might have a go at using it.


Messages In This Thread
Which program do you use for pixels? - by Speed-X - 04-11-2012, 09:24 PM
RE: Which program do you use for pixels? - by Jamuk - 04-12-2012, 05:03 AM
RE: Which program do you use for pixels? - by Vic - 04-12-2012, 01:23 PM
RE: Which program do you use for pixels? - by Vic - 04-12-2012, 01:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)