Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Final Fantasy V PSP?
#4
OK, wow. I actually made this myself in the hopes that I was good enough to fool at least one person but that is apparently not the case. I just wanted to know if I was any good, and besides, I used official sprites and the HUD and stuff from the actual PSP remakes of FFI, FFII, and FFIV.

P.S. This is the actual first battle in FFV.


Messages In This Thread
Final Fantasy V PSP? - by TheSpriter - 04-10-2012, 11:30 PM
RE: Final Fantasy V PSP? - by Star - 04-10-2012, 11:58 PM
RE: Final Fantasy V PSP? - by Gwen - 04-11-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: Final Fantasy V PSP? - by TheSpriter - 04-11-2012, 12:24 AM
RE: Final Fantasy V PSP? - by Star - 04-11-2012, 12:36 AM
RE: Final Fantasy V PSP? - by TheSpriter - 04-11-2012, 12:39 AM
RE: Final Fantasy V PSP? - by Ton - 04-11-2012, 01:33 AM
RE: Final Fantasy V PSP? - by Star - 04-11-2012, 01:33 AM
RE: Final Fantasy V PSP? - by Ton - 04-11-2012, 02:21 AM
RE: Final Fantasy V PSP? - by TheSpriter - 04-11-2012, 09:20 AM
RE: Final Fantasy V PSP? - by Garamonde - 04-11-2012, 01:03 PM
RE: Final Fantasy V PSP? - by TheSpriter - 04-11-2012, 04:38 PM
RE: Final Fantasy V PSP? - by TheSpriter - 04-13-2012, 07:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)