Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Asch the Bloody Sprite Edits (Tales of the Abyss)
#10
(10-31-2008, 02:55 PM)Geo the Fox Wrote:
(10-31-2008, 02:15 PM)NOT1up Wrote:
(10-31-2008, 06:05 AM)Geo the Fox Wrote: ...Really looks way too much like Luke
have you played TOTA at all

Hence TOO MUCH.

Asch's hair is much more neat than that. And he has a more serious expression on his face.

That just looks like Luke if he was dressed up (poorly, I might add) as Asch.

Okay, I can fix that, this is why I put this up.

Don't you think you being a LITTLE mean about this, though? "That just looks like Luke if he was dressed up (poorly, I might add) as Asch"? POORLY? LUKE? That kind of hurts, man...

EDIT: Well, if you notice in the scene of the game where you first see Asch's face, his hair is all messy (because of the rain, but still messy nonetheless), so it's not always neat, you know?


Messages In This Thread
RE: Asch the Bloody Sprite Edits (Tales of the Abyss) - by Silent Zero - 10-31-2008, 03:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)