Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Sup
#6
Zee Wrote:
Sonikku Wrote:I figured I'd join so I could be a member with a number under than 50. ;D


Sup.

Glad to have ya here. Sorry to say, there aren't member numbers.

Except that there are and you just have to look at the link to any member's profile to see it

Also, hey Sonikku.


Messages In This Thread
Sup - by Sonikku - 05-21-2008, 03:43 PM
RE: Sup - by PrettyNier - 05-21-2008, 03:47 PM
RE: Sup - by BluFin - 05-21-2008, 03:49 PM
RE: Sup - by Yawackhary - 05-21-2008, 03:50 PM
RE: Sup - by PrettyNier - 05-21-2008, 03:53 PM
RE: Sup - by Pik - 05-21-2008, 04:04 PM
RE: Sup - by Previous - 05-21-2008, 04:14 PM
RE: Sup - by GrooveMan.exe - 05-21-2008, 04:58 PM
RE: Sup - by Chdonga - 05-23-2008, 05:02 PM
RE: Sup - by Sonikku - 05-23-2008, 05:12 PM
RE: Sup - by Chdonga - 05-23-2008, 05:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)