Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Perseus' Mildly Interesting Models
#10
Ja! Well, sort of. I read that topic, but I couldn't understand it Tongue So I showed it to a friend in real life (who happens to be a technical genius) and asked if he could manage to get the files from my copy of the game. He did and sent them to me in .gto format (and since Noesis has a SW:TFU .gto plugin, I could easily import them into Noesis) Smile


Messages In This Thread
Perseus' Mildly Interesting Models - by Perseus - 04-06-2012, 06:56 AM
RE: Perseus' Mildly Interesting Models - by TGE - 04-06-2012, 07:57 AM
RE: Perseus' Mildly Interesting Models - by TGE - 04-08-2012, 04:12 AM
RE: Perseus' Mildly Interesting Models - by Perseus - 04-08-2012, 05:38 AM
RE: Perseus' Mildly Interesting Models - by TGE - 04-08-2012, 07:47 AM
RE: Perseus' Mildly Interesting Models - by TGE - 04-14-2012, 01:41 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)