Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Lucas's Sprite Dump(new PxL Art!)
#12
(10-30-2008, 10:42 PM)Lucas Olivarde Wrote: Ohh, that Mario, well he's a bit abstract, but no worries. I did check it out, you just need to shade more on yours, that's the key.
But I know, and the Luigi was just a line-art.

Really? Thanks! I'll add that in when I can (if I can), but other than that, you like it? Awesome!

Ooohhh, so that's what Mario was supposed to be... In that case, nice. Luigi was pretty good, too, but again, I don't imagine them being in a game (at least one that I'm used to), but that's the idea, right? Okay, got it!

You're really good at this. Seriously, try to become a top spriter or something so that you can submit those! Those are great!


Messages In This Thread
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by Pik - 10-30-2008, 10:01 PM
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by -Dark- - 10-30-2008, 10:04 PM
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by Lucas Olivarde - 10-30-2008, 10:04 PM
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by Pik - 10-30-2008, 10:06 PM
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by Silent Zero - 10-30-2008, 10:10 PM
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by Lucas Olivarde - 10-30-2008, 10:17 PM
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by Silent Zero - 10-30-2008, 10:28 PM
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by Lucas Olivarde - 10-30-2008, 10:33 PM
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by Silent Zero - 10-30-2008, 10:39 PM
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by Lucas Olivarde - 10-30-2008, 10:42 PM
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by Silent Zero - 10-30-2008, 10:50 PM
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by Lucas Olivarde - 10-30-2008, 10:52 PM
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by Silent Zero - 10-30-2008, 11:02 PM
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by Lucas Olivarde - 10-30-2008, 11:04 PM
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by Nintendo_6444 - 10-30-2008, 11:08 PM
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by Silent Zero - 10-30-2008, 11:40 PM
RE: Lucas's Sprite Dump - by Lucas Olivarde - 10-31-2008, 01:21 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)