04-07-2012, 08:33 AM
If there are new bosses, I know what I would love to see, even if I can't actually own that version to fight against them:
[spoiler]The other three of Gwyn's knights. The only one you ever actually see is Ornstein the Dragonslayer, but the other three are mentioned in certain items you pick up throughout the game, in particular four rings:
http://darksouls.wikidot.com/leo-ring
http://darksouls.wikidot.com/hornet-ring
http://darksouls.wikidot.com/hawk-ring
http://darksouls.wikidot.com/wolf-ring
[/spoiler]
Or it might just be some of the unused enemies from the art book that I don't own but I wish I did.
[spoiler]The other three of Gwyn's knights. The only one you ever actually see is Ornstein the Dragonslayer, but the other three are mentioned in certain items you pick up throughout the game, in particular four rings:
http://darksouls.wikidot.com/leo-ring
http://darksouls.wikidot.com/hornet-ring
http://darksouls.wikidot.com/hawk-ring
http://darksouls.wikidot.com/wolf-ring
[/spoiler]
Or it might just be some of the unused enemies from the art book that I don't own but I wish I did.
