Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Asch the Bloody Sprite Edits (Tales of the Abyss)
#5
(10-30-2008, 09:38 PM)-Dark- Wrote: i think it gets jpegified when you host bmp's on photobucket.

try saving as png. heck, always save as png. can't go wrong with png (:

EDIT: nvm, late :/

Yeah, it took until recently to figure out that that's what the problem is. For the longest of time I kept wondering why my pictures kept getting all fuzzy. Now I know.

...Okay, I just now realized that I could save in .PNG.GIF is good, too, but since I don't need to save in that format, I won't anymore.

Anyway, thanks Smile


Messages In This Thread
RE: Asch the Bloody Sprite Edits (Tales of the Abyss) - by Silent Zero - 10-30-2008, 09:50 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)