04-05-2012, 12:50 PM
(04-05-2012, 12:41 PM)Roxas358 Wrote: @SkyrimLink
The UV's get messed up because Brres Viewer must read the textures in a different way from most programs. If you look at this image of Groose, you can see his UV's are overlapping the boarders. This is giving him the weird textures.
[spoiler]
In this image you can see how the UV's are using the texture. It just repeats over and over.
[/spoiler]
@SkyrimLink @Naruto200Man
U8Tools can extract .arc.LZ to .brres.If you don't get a brres the first time, then try it on the extracted file.
How do I fix this? I am trying to compile all 2 Clawshot models into 1 so that I can animate it, but the handels UV mapping is overlapping the borders.... How did you fix groose?


![[Image: Groose.png]](http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa339/EternalLight500/Groose.png)
![[Image: Groose2.png]](http://i1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa339/EternalLight500/Groose2.png)
If you don't get a brres the first time, then try it on the extracted file.