Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

PKMN RSE Berry trees
#1
Originally, I started a sprite-ripping project a while ago, but nobody ever submitted any rips to the project. So, I had to close it down. And now, I'm going to do it all by myself. That's right. I will be ripping all the berry trees from Pokemon Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald, including the e-Reader berry trees. It'll take a long time, but it's worth it.

For starters, here is a sheet featuring planted and sprouted berry tree sapling sprites:
[Image: plantedandsproutedberri.png]

I'll be doing the first 33 berry trees by 11's, then berry trees 34-43, and finally the last twelve on later dates.


Messages In This Thread
PKMN RSE Berry trees - by DecaTilde - 04-03-2012, 02:59 AM
RE: PKMN RSE Berry trees - by Davy Jones - 04-03-2012, 07:43 AM
RE: PKMN RSE Berry trees - by Garamonde - 04-03-2012, 01:32 PM
RE: PKMN RSE Berry trees - by DecaTilde - 04-03-2012, 02:28 PM
RE: PKMN RSE Berry trees - by Garamonde - 04-03-2012, 03:02 PM
RE: PKMN RSE Berry trees - by Speed-X - 04-03-2012, 03:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)