03-31-2012, 01:35 PM
FF6 is missing a lot of enemies, actually. I should go back and get them one day, but I'd have to play through the whole game. In the mean time, check out this site; http://fenrir.finalfantasyq.com/index.html
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Final Fantasy VI missing one enemy-sprite?
|
|
03-31-2012, 01:35 PM
FF6 is missing a lot of enemies, actually. I should go back and get them one day, but I'd have to play through the whole game. In the mean time, check out this site; http://fenrir.finalfantasyq.com/index.html
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Final Fantasy VI missing one enemy-sprite? - by SickMinder - 03-31-2012, 07:15 AM
RE: Final Fantasy VI missing one enemy-sprite? - by Deathbringer - 03-31-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Final Fantasy VI missing one enemy-sprite? - by Ton - 03-31-2012, 01:35 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VI missing one enemy-sprite? - by Gors - 04-03-2012, 02:03 PM
|