EDIT: Here's the current sprites.
These are my Velociraptor sprites made from a top-down perspective at a scale of 1px:1in.
![[Image: Sheet.png?t=1333182128]](http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/Curlyw42/Sheet.png?t=1333182128)
I haven't got much at the moment, only really a basic body for the genders and tails for the male, but I wanted to know if these were any good and if there were any tips I should bear in mind when making the rest of the sheet.
Also, if these go well, I will make try and make a Carcharadontosaur or something bigger but the sprite would probably take a while.
-Curly
Quote:Raptor:
North:
South:
West:
Bat:
South:
Skelebat
South:
Marine:
South:
Item Get:
Tiles:
Cobbled Floor:![]()
Riveted Floor:![]()
Riveted Ceiling:
Grass (several different designs):
Wooden Wall:
Stone Wall:
tFR Dragon:
These are my Velociraptor sprites made from a top-down perspective at a scale of 1px:1in.
![[Image: Sheet.png?t=1333182128]](http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/Curlyw42/Sheet.png?t=1333182128)
I haven't got much at the moment, only really a basic body for the genders and tails for the male, but I wanted to know if these were any good and if there were any tips I should bear in mind when making the rest of the sheet.
Also, if these go well, I will make try and make a Carcharadontosaur or something bigger but the sprite would probably take a while.
-Curly


![[Image: NorthM2.png]](http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/Curlyw42/NorthM2.png)
![[Image: SouthV9.png]](http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/Curlyw42/SouthV9.png)
![[Image: WestM8.png]](http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/Curlyw42/WestM8.png)
![[Image: OsS7YAy.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/OsS7YAy.gif)
![[Image: sI7XrVd.gif]](http://i.imgur.com/sI7XrVd.gif)
![[Image: South8.png]](http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/Curlyw42/South8.png)
![[Image: ItemGet5-2.png]](http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/Curlyw42/ItemGet5-2.png)
![[Image: FloorTile3Mesh-1.png]](http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/Curlyw42/FloorTile3Mesh-1.png)
![[Image: RivetFloor3Mesh.png]](http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/Curlyw42/RivetFloor3Mesh.png)
![[Image: RivetCeiling1.png]](http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/Curlyw42/RivetCeiling1.png)
![[Image: Grass16px-1_zps04c3fc55.png]](http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/Curlyw42/Grass16px-1_zps04c3fc55.png)
![[Image: WoodenWall_zps47169d65.png]](http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/Curlyw42/WoodenWall_zps47169d65.png)
![[Image: StoneWall_zps6400adb9.png]](http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/Curlyw42/StoneWall_zps6400adb9.png)
![[Image: SmaugtFR4-3.png]](http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/Curlyw42/SmaugtFR4-3.png)