Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hey guys.
#2
I knew a guy called Jayden once. He wasn't that cool. I'm hoping you'll be cooler.

Tongue

Welcome to the Resource, Jayden! I'm also a "hardcore" DBZ fan, although not so much One Piece. I've read some of the manga but no anime yet.

When you say animations, do you mean your own sprite sheets? In that case I'd recommend the Spriting and Pixel Art section.
If you mean something else like animated GIFs, Creativity looks like the place to post.

Hope you like it here, and enjoy your time!


Messages In This Thread
Hey guys. - by Mistah_Jayden - 03-30-2012, 10:18 AM
RE: Hey guys. - by puggsoy - 03-30-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: Hey guys. - by Mistah_Jayden - 03-30-2012, 12:28 PM
RE: Hey guys. - by Previous - 03-30-2012, 12:48 PM
RE: Hey guys. - by Mistah_Jayden - 03-30-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: Hey guys. - by Garamonde - 03-30-2012, 01:31 PM
RE: Hey guys. - by puggsoy - 03-30-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: Hey guys. - by Mistah_Jayden - 03-31-2012, 01:43 PM
RE: Hey guys. - by Previous - 03-31-2012, 01:57 PM
RE: Hey guys. - by Mistah_Jayden - 03-31-2012, 06:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)