Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Hey guys.
#1
Smile 
Hey guys, I'm Jayden. It's a shame I noticed you guys had a forum rather late Cry (sorry xD). Anyhow, I'm an sprite animator/spriter for a very long time. I pretty much need you guys since when I first started years ago, references and pre-made sprites helped me develop tons, I greatly appreciate the work you guys do every week or so. As an animator, you guys pretty much are what made us what we are by taking the time to rip sprites for us to use and I can't thank you guys enough. Especially to whomever ripped the LSW sprites. That's basically my whole hobby there so I owe you guys big time.

I can sprite anything but mainly I'm an LSW spriter (I love that style too much Big Grin), and hopefully look forward to stay here.

Hardcore DBZ/One Piece fan, PS3 player for those that play Mass Effect or any shooting game in general can add me Cute. Also, No need to worry about me behaving since I'm an admin of the LSW forum so I got the knowledge and all down.

So nice to meet you guys. Cute

OH one thing, I already scouted the forum so I know where to post, but...where would I post my animations? Very Sad



Messages In This Thread
Hey guys. - by Mistah_Jayden - 03-30-2012, 10:18 AM
RE: Hey guys. - by puggsoy - 03-30-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: Hey guys. - by Mistah_Jayden - 03-30-2012, 12:28 PM
RE: Hey guys. - by Previous - 03-30-2012, 12:48 PM
RE: Hey guys. - by Mistah_Jayden - 03-30-2012, 12:52 PM
RE: Hey guys. - by Garamonde - 03-30-2012, 01:31 PM
RE: Hey guys. - by puggsoy - 03-30-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: Hey guys. - by Mistah_Jayden - 03-31-2012, 01:43 PM
RE: Hey guys. - by Previous - 03-31-2012, 01:57 PM
RE: Hey guys. - by Mistah_Jayden - 03-31-2012, 06:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)