Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[INDEV] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 06/22/12 - Reconstructing OP
I'd love to see an actual PC TCG for Pokémon. I remember they did make one, but it only had like 2 levels, and a set number of cards - and no real overworld mobility.

I just think that'd be really awesome - TCG on the gameboy was one of the best gameboy games made, imo. Shame they've not made a new one in so long.


Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-02-2011, 07:04 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-03-2011, 04:59 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 04:43 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion - by Plino - 12-04-2011, 09:50 PM
RE: [IDEA] Pokemon Card GB Expansion | New Sprites 3/29/12 - by Dazz - 03-30-2012, 05:51 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)