While I was never brought to tears by video games (though I do give pity at times), I felt pretty damn shameful when I had to fuse my Zuum to "save it" in Monster Rancher 2, or let it die naturally (though I was a kid when this happened). Although the most two obvious things I thought I will see is A: Areis' death, B: Geno's farewell or C: Shadow's past.
PROTIP: Save before the final night phase of a monster's lifespan, that's when you'll know they'll perish before the next daybreak. Freeze then fuse afterwards.
Though, Disgaea has some pretty dick moves throughout the series. Kinda felt bad for Adell in the second game when I instantly realized
[SPOILER= Disgaea 2]
That the two masked servants of Zenon were his birthparents, even without having to play the whole game, making it truly ironic that he was a demon to begin with the whole time, and he's fighting to liberate the town that was turned into demons and break the curse.
[/SPOILER]
That, and Prinny 2's Asagi Mode.
PROTIP: Save before the final night phase of a monster's lifespan, that's when you'll know they'll perish before the next daybreak. Freeze then fuse afterwards.
(03-29-2012, 04:45 PM)Mutsukki Wrote: [SPOILER= Disgaea]
When his mom was the red Prinny, that was actually heartwarming. Also, the whole ending of him wanting to sacrifice himself for Flonne, among other things.
[/SPOILER]
Though, Disgaea has some pretty dick moves throughout the series. Kinda felt bad for Adell in the second game when I instantly realized
[SPOILER= Disgaea 2]
That the two masked servants of Zenon were his birthparents, even without having to play the whole game, making it truly ironic that he was a demon to begin with the whole time, and he's fighting to liberate the town that was turned into demons and break the curse.
[/SPOILER]
That, and Prinny 2's Asagi Mode.

