Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
Menthols are fucking disgusting. Staying the fuck away from those.
Silver lining: I've determined I could easily smoke and not let it get out of hand. Might not though, parents would beat me to a pulp if they found out. So far they know I have a pipe and smoke tobacco that way, I don't know, meh.
But yeah, fuck menthols, they're so nasty.
EDIT: Owee, my throats really agitated now :C
EDIT: Damn it, that disgusting aftertaste is STILL in my mouth! NEVER. AGAIN. am I smoking menthols.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 03-28-2012, 03:48 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)