Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Edd Gould died back on Sunday
#1


Many of you probably caught wind of this already, but I saw no threads on this yet. This is pretty depressing, I used to follow his stuff back when I began to actively use the internet, and I got some good laughs from his stuff. It's great that he fought cancer off for six years, and made humorous flashtoons all the while, but... damn, this sucks.


Messages In This Thread
Edd Gould died back on Sunday - by Rosencrantz - 03-28-2012, 12:37 AM
RE: Edd Gould died back on Sunday - by Star - 03-28-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: Edd Gould died back on Sunday - by water dog - 03-30-2012, 06:38 AM
RE: Edd Gould died back on Sunday - by Keychain - 03-30-2012, 09:48 PM
RE: Edd Gould died back on Sunday - by [robo9] - 04-02-2012, 07:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)