Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[Finished][Playable] Bouncy Cat Mao
#4
(03-27-2012, 12:17 PM)JoeButler Wrote: What happened to the pixel art?
But god this looks fun, and you said you made this on GameMaker.
My brother will cry when he sees this.Smile
Thank you so very much Nick

Mark Overmars (Game Maker's maker) himself got to see the first Bouncy Cat in action. We hoped he would release the game under the YoYoGames label (not the community one), but rejected it because of the pixel art and the big levels.
Bouncy Cat Mao is made with his critique in mind, which ended up in a (rasterized) vector graphic game with screen-sized levels. I hoped this would spark Mark's interest, but hadn't heard from him since we last spoke at the Game in the City event in Amersfoort back in november.

Now that I'm no longer an intern at BaseGames (am in my exam period), there's no hope for me to get this to Mark, thus I laid my final hand on the game and slapped it on YoYoGames (this time the community one) purely for my portfolio. It's pure portfolio gold I do not want to waste.

You might consider yourself lucky for not having to pay for the game Tongue


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Finished][Playable] Bouncy Cat Mao - by NICKtendo DS - 03-27-2012, 12:48 PM
RE: [Finished][Playable] Bouncy Cat Mao - by Gors - 03-28-2012, 10:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)