Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The state of UK Games retailers.
#2
Games retail is supplied by supermarkets, and I would presume that it includes downloaded content from the likes of XBLA.
Not to mention all the rage in buying games from Amazon these days...

I honestly am not surprised that they're going into administration, when the only reason I've ever bought anything from them is because I buy something on a whim and it just happens to be there...

It's sad to see so many jobs go, including many which are filled by people I know. But I won't say that it's a shock.
Next up, Waterstones.


Messages In This Thread
The state of UK Games retailers. - by Raz - 03-22-2012, 08:57 AM
RE: The state of UK Games retailers. - by Dazz - 03-22-2012, 11:59 AM
RE: The state of UK Games retailers. - by Raz - 03-22-2012, 12:46 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)