Got about a third of the NPCs done! 
Let's see how late I can work on these. :p
@Peardian - Oh dear, I was worried about those UV's..I'll convert everything and re-upload them tomorrow/today if those are messed up.
You posted as I was formatting this post, so these NPCs will need a fixing too.
Making a new game icon now..
![[Image: MP9-GameIcon-N.png]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-GameIcon-N.png)
NPCs
[spoiler=Bob-Omb]
![[Image: MP9-NPC-BobOmb.jpg]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-BobOmb.jpg)
![[Image: MP9-NPC-BobOmb-Icon.png]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-BobOmb-Icon.png)
Bob-Omb [DAE]
Note about the Bob-Omb: Its texture is white, it seems. That's how the files look for it.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bullet Bill]
![[Image: MP9-NPC-BulletBill.jpg]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-BulletBill.jpg)
![[Image: MP9-NPC-BulletBill-Icon.png]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-BulletBill-Icon.png)
Bullet Bill [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Buzzy Beetle]
![[Image: MP9-NPC-BuzzyBeetle.jpg]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-BuzzyBeetle.jpg)
![[Image: MP9-NPC-BuzzyBeetle-Icon.png]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-BuzzyBeetle-Icon.png)
Buzzy Beetle [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Cheep Cheep]
![[Image: MP9-NPC-CheepCheep.jpg]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-CheepCheep.jpg)
![[Image: MP9-NPC-CheepCheep-Icon.png]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-CheepCheep-Icon.png)
Cheep Cheep [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Dry Bones]
![[Image: MP9-NPC-DryBones.jpg]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-DryBones.jpg)
![[Image: MP9-NPC-DryBones-IconF.png]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-DryBones-IconF.png)
Drybones [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Monty Mole]
![[Image: MP9-NPC-MontyMole.jpg]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-MontyMole.jpg)
![[Image: MP9-NPC-MontyMole-Icon.png]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-MontyMole-Icon.png)
Monty Mole [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Penguin]
![[Image: MP9-NPC-Penguin.jpg]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-Penguin.jpg)
![[Image: MP9-NPC-Penguin-Icon.png]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-Penguin-Icon.png)
Penguin [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pianta]
![[Image: MP9-NPC-Pianta.jpg]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-Pianta.jpg)
![[Image: MP9-NPC-Pianta-Icon.png]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-Pianta-Icon.png)
Pianta [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pirannah Plant]
![[Image: MP9-NPC-PirannahPlant.jpg]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-PirannahPlant.jpg)
![[Image: MP9-NPC-PirannahPlant-Icon.png]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-PirannahPlant-Icon.png)
Pirannah Plant [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spiny Egg]
![[Image: MP9-NPC-SpinyEgg.jpg]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-SpinyEgg.jpg)
![[Image: MP9-NPC-SpinyEgg-1.png]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-SpinyEgg-1.png)
Spiny Egg [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spiny]
![[Image: MP9-NPC-Spiny.jpg]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-Spiny.jpg)
![[Image: MP9-NPC-Spiny-Icon.png]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-Spiny-Icon.png)
Spiny [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Swooper]
![[Image: MP9-NPC-Swooper.jpg]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-Swooper.jpg)
![[Image: MP9-NPC-Swooper-Icon.png]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-Swooper-Icon.png)
Swooper [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Thwomp]
![[Image: MP9-NPC-Thwomp.jpg]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-Thwomp.jpg)
![[Image: MP9-NPC-Thwomp-Icon.png]](http://i211.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/roger3245/Game%20Sprites/MP9-NPC-Thwomp-Icon.png)
Thwomp [DAE][/spoiler]

Let's see how late I can work on these. :p
@Peardian - Oh dear, I was worried about those UV's..I'll convert everything and re-upload them tomorrow/today if those are messed up.

You posted as I was formatting this post, so these NPCs will need a fixing too.
Making a new game icon now..
NPCs
[spoiler=Bob-Omb]
Bob-Omb [DAE]
Note about the Bob-Omb: Its texture is white, it seems. That's how the files look for it.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bullet Bill]
Bullet Bill [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Buzzy Beetle]
Buzzy Beetle [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Cheep Cheep]
Cheep Cheep [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Dry Bones]
Drybones [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Monty Mole]
Monty Mole [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Penguin]
Penguin [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pianta]
Pianta [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Pirannah Plant]
Pirannah Plant [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spiny Egg]
Spiny Egg [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Spiny]
Spiny [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Swooper]
Swooper [DAE][/spoiler]
[spoiler=Thwomp]
Thwomp [DAE][/spoiler]

