Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

C&C for Sprites: Practice, possible game. Need help
#51
(03-10-2012, 02:11 AM)Bombshell93 Wrote: just thought it worth saying, the white of the eyes and nails stick out a bit much, maybe tone it down to some shades of gray.

I figured the white would aid readability with the eyes. I do suppose the toe claws are a bit bright. I gotta ask though, is there any way to add a hint more Castlevania or Metroid feel to it?


Messages In This Thread
Leaping Sprite - by Bearded_Beast - 02-12-2012, 05:48 AM
Considering some changes - by Bearded_Beast - 02-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Triple Strike! - by Bearded_Beast - 02-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Move to Game Design? - by Bearded_Beast - 02-25-2012, 03:36 PM
shading? - by Bearded_Beast - 03-10-2012, 12:03 AM
RE: shading? - by Bearded_Beast - 03-30-2012, 11:25 AM
RE: C&C for Sprites: Practice, possible game. Need help - by Bearded_Beast - 03-19-2012, 12:50 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)