Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX
My dad is taking me back up to campus at four, it's 230 and my ride back to my house is still sleeping. I kind of wanted to spend a little more time with family, but okay, keep sleeping. I don't get why we just don't go to bed earlier so we can just do more stuff in the morning instead of going to bed when the sun comes up and I'm always waiting for everyone else to fucking get up.


Messages In This Thread
RE: the poop happens world we live in thread 2XXX - by Gwen - 03-18-2012, 02:30 PM
My head hurts. - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:15 PM
RE: My head hurts. - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)