Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!)
My claims are done:

Pokemon Trainer: http://www.mediafire.com/?kckezxeygp4v4ct
Squirtle: http://www.mediafire.com/?4v4uhqnog7vzwb2
Ivysaur: http://www.mediafire.com/?3rokn13t756vo9q
Charizard: http://www.mediafire.com/?kwhubfuuy5b998h
Wario: http://www.mediafire.com/?07g334h9773bihq
Lucas: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?pxz6u5p8b7h22zx
Diddy Kong: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?l559hw6ic85txcj
Diddy Kong ( Rocketbarrel Barrage): http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?09zd9qs09wd38u2
King Dedede: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?07g334h9773bihq

I now claim the next 10 free models on the character list.

@Mighty Jetters / Peardian: What will we be doing next for SSBB models? We're almost done with the trophies, and I can't wait Cute !

EDITSmugust saw the updated list and realized that Mighty Jetters already claimed PK Starstorm for Lucas... well, I'll get working on Waddle Dee Army and my claims.


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - by Link101 - 03-18-2012, 11:37 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)