Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!)
@Everyone: Sorry for being away so much these past few days. I'm hoping to look through all of these submissions tomorrow.
@Perseus: I'll let you know how Olimar is and how the effects are. If it goes as well as josh98's rip of Sonic, then I'd say yeah, go ahead and re-rip the models that have only mesh group issues.
@Link101: Wow, at this rate, we're going to have all of the trophies finished before we even complete the fighters!
@thegameexplorer: It would be wise to hold off on ripping more, too, on the chance that there is something that needs to be fixed.



I'm claiming the Shellcreepers, Sidesteppers, and Alloys trophies while I still can!


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - by Peardian - 03-16-2012, 02:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)