Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!)
(03-14-2012, 08:42 PM)valforwing Wrote: @JorisCeoen
sometimes you just gotta rig them yourself. unfortunatly for me any model I get from this website rigged or otherwise has to be rerigged for it to work in the animation program I use.
I put my email in a credit text for the models I submit; if you have rigging issues with any of mine I can probably send you different formats or something that will work. Wink

==

Man I have been procrastinating on these; will work on them when I can get back to the computer that has them. Blank


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - by John2k4 - 03-14-2012, 08:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)