Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Request for bases to be used in RPG
#3
No, because that horse looks like a ya know... Horse, not an MLP pony.
Okay, a sprite sheet is 384x256 pixels, landscape style. Each sprite is 32x32.
One of the defaults looks like this...
[Image: actor3.png]

So, the first three 'sets' persay could be taken up by the three types of characters, while the rest could be blank space. Sorry if I sound confusing, and if I do, just ask me to clarify stuff XD
I need them in this kind of style (Spoilered out because it is big)...
[spoiler]
[Image: mylittleponyfriendshipizl.jpg]
[/spoiler]

Without the glow stuff of course! Also, you don't need to do this, but a sprite sheet of a Pegasus flying would also be nice too in the long run.
This is a fan-made picture so the style is a bit off, but it does represent wings rather nicely.
(Also spoilered out.)
[spoiler]
[Image: rainbowdashflybymast88d.jpg]
[/spoiler]

That's about it. The style isn't very complicated, and I hope you can do it. If not, that's okay too.


Messages In This Thread
RE: Request for bases to be used in RPG - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-14-2012, 03:52 PM
RE: Request for bases to be used in RPG - by TGE - 03-14-2012, 04:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)