Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!)
Thanks to the hints about attaching the meshes together, it worked perfectly! Now I can nicely use the rigged .DAE in any way.

However, the Bowser who's on the main site... I put all the textures on it, but no matter what I try, the eye-textures of Bowser are missing, being purple-black squared when I use the model in Source... Is that the UV-issue that we are talking about?

EDIT 1: I also recently did the Giga Bowser. Very nice model, all textures are working. Animating goes perfect. That's how all models should be. Complete textures, rigged and smoothed! Great work on that one ^^


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - by JorisCeoen - 03-14-2012, 03:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)