Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Game Specific Model Ripping Guides
I guess your best bet is using a 3d printscreen ripper
(03-13-2012, 06:54 PM)Tiberious Wrote: So, I'm just about there for getting at the Klonoa models from the Wii game...

My only problem is I seem to be unable to find where the game stores his 'main' textures. According to BrawlBox, the one I would make the most use of is called 'p00t_body'. There's a file called texture.bin, but I'm unable to get at its contents with anything (BrawlBox, Noesis, BRRES Viewer, tried 'em all).

Can someone shed any light on what I'm doing wrong?



Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Specific Model Ripping guides - by Azu - 06-07-2010, 11:49 PM
RE: Game Specific Model Ripping guides - by Dazz - 06-12-2010, 05:17 PM
RE: Game Specific Model Ripping guides - by Novax - 08-26-2010, 02:09 PM
RE: Game Specific Model Ripping guides - by Novax - 08-26-2010, 06:38 PM
RE: Game Specific Model Ripping guides - by Novax - 08-26-2010, 07:57 PM
RE: Game Specific Model Ripping guides - by Zerox - 10-08-2010, 06:39 PM
RE: Game Specific Model Ripping guides - by Zerox - 12-07-2010, 05:19 PM
RE: Game Specific Model Ripping guides - by Zerox - 02-13-2011, 01:47 PM
RE: Game Specific Model Ripping guides - by Azu - 07-07-2011, 02:24 AM
RE: Game Specific Model Ripping guides - by Azu - 07-07-2011, 06:02 AM
RE: Game Specific Model Ripping guides - by Azu - 07-07-2011, 11:30 AM
RE: Game Specific Model Ripping guides - by TGE - 03-14-2012, 04:32 AM
RE: Game Specific Model Ripping guides - by TGE - 03-14-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: Game Specific Model Ripping guides - by TGE - 05-16-2012, 09:42 AM
RE: Game Specific Model Ripping Guides - by Azu - 07-24-2012, 03:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)