Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project
My congratulations to all who participated in this giant project (over two years), every single person who has contributed their bit.
When I began what looked like a dream, and now thanks to your help and companionship that dream has come true.
My apologies for being unable to assist you in this stretch, I would have liked, however I have always followed closely and have seen your progress.
I also I'll take you less than all, I am delighted to participate and work with you, hopefully soon we can work together on another project, not as big XD, but just as fun Wink
A hug for all guys, you are the best Genki ^_^

See you in B2/ W2 Big Grin


Messages In This Thread
RE: Major Pokemon Black and White Animation Ripping Project - by Jefelin - 03-14-2012, 10:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)