Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

Card Hunter Sakura Sprites
#6
Googled this, and I totally remember watching this anime on TV ages ago. Wow.

On topic, not sure if I'm allowed to link, but I found rips of a few characters and (presumably) all backgrounds on the Sprite Database, so you can check those out if you like. They may help you one way or another.


Messages In This Thread
Card Hunter Sakura Sprites - by Clowcardruler - 02-25-2012, 02:14 PM
RE: Card Hunter Sakura Sprites - by Gors - 02-25-2012, 02:18 PM
RE: Card Hunter Sakura Sprites - by Clowcardruler - 02-25-2012, 02:27 PM
RE: Card Hunter Sakura Sprites - by Clowcardruler - 03-07-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Card Hunter Sakura Sprites - by Davy Jones - 03-13-2012, 07:31 PM
RE: Card Hunter Sakura Sprites - by puggsoy - 03-14-2012, 08:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)