Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

I dig this Game (tentative title) development thread
#50
I don't exactly know about the column, really. I even remember saying to let it stick to the wall so it can be used strategically, but in the end we'll need to make a lot of gameplay test to see if it is genuinely useful.

as for the rope, yeah, rope can't stick to gems.


Messages In This Thread
RE: [IDEA] I dig this game (tentative title) - by Gors - 03-12-2012, 04:49 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 09-26-2012, 01:19 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 09-27-2012, 04:11 AM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Kami - 10-15-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Mag - 11-24-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: I dig this game (tentative title) - by Phaze - 11-30-2012, 08:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)