03-12-2012, 05:51 AM
Okay, I'll go look. Thanks so much, it is much easier for me to do my spriting in there instead of the new version.
| Important Announcement |
| Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource. |
|
Where can I downgrade to Paint 2003?
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Where can I downgrade to Paint 2003? - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 07:40 PM
RE: Where can I downgrade to Paint 2003? - by Gors - 03-11-2012, 07:57 PM
RE: Where can I downgrade to Paint 2003? - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 08:06 PM
RE: Where can I downgrade to Paint 2003? - by Gaia - 03-11-2012, 08:45 PM
RE: Where can I downgrade to Paint 2003? - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-12-2012, 05:51 AM
|