Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

[ART] My Random Pictures
#1
Hey guys! Thanks for coming to look at this. The name of my pictures are labeled, and under the spoiler tag the description. Big pictures will have a secondary spoiler tag to hide them. Newest pictures will be UP HERE AT TOP. Older ones will be more towards the bottom.

Where is my Mind? - NEWEST PICTURE
[spoiler]
I drew this sometime in February 2012.
[spoiler][Image: rainbyivyleaf1212d4ovq5.png][/spoiler]
This is my FIRST try at fog... It is MUCH too dotty, but I'm working on it! New and all... But I'm determined.
Improvement from the old picture... The lines are less messy (in my opinion, anyways) and there are no extra pixels outside the outline of the cat. The shading and lighting on the cat makes a bit more sense, as well. There is also actually a background.[/spoiler]

A Faint Voice
[spoiler]
I drew this sometime in December 2011.
[spoiler][Image: afaintvoicebyivyleaf121.png][/spoiler]

I used Photoshop cs4 to do this, and only that. There is no speedpaint but my DeviantART account, Ivyleaf1212, has this along with other images.
I'm quite proud of it Smile

The words come from lyrics to the opening of Clannad.[/spoiler]


Messages In This Thread
[ART] My Random Pictures - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-11-2012, 02:10 PM
RE: [ART] A Faint Voice - by SimplyMatt - 03-12-2012, 01:27 PM
RE: [ART] A Faint Voice - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-12-2012, 04:34 PM
RE: [ART] A Faint Voice - by Proton - 03-12-2012, 05:49 PM
RE: [ART] A Faint Voice - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-12-2012, 06:33 PM
RE: [ART] A Faint Voice - by Proton - 03-12-2012, 06:38 PM
RE: [ART] A Faint Voice - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-12-2012, 06:44 PM
RE: [ART] My Random Pictures - by Proton - 03-12-2012, 06:53 PM
RE: [ART] My Random Pictures - by Ivyleaf1212 - 03-12-2012, 06:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)