Do we have to include previews for trophies? Because I didn't
[spoiler=Trophies]Crazy Hand
Deoxys
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Master Hand
Palkia
Starly
Wobbuffet
[/spoiler]
Claiming:
Green Koopa Troopa
Red Koopa Troopa
Green Koopa Paratroopa
Red Koopa Paratroopa
Bullet Bill
Piranha Plant
Shy Guy
Cheep Cheep
Blooper
Excitebikes
Also, Peardian, is there anything wrong with my Tabuu trophy? It's just that you didn't upload it along with my other trophies even though I changed the .tgas in the .mtl like you said...
[spoiler=Trophies]Crazy Hand
Deoxys
Groudon
Ho-oh
Kyogre
Lugia
Master Hand
Palkia
Starly
Wobbuffet
[/spoiler]
Claiming:
Green Koopa Troopa
Red Koopa Troopa
Green Koopa Paratroopa
Red Koopa Paratroopa
Bullet Bill
Piranha Plant
Shy Guy
Cheep Cheep
Blooper
Excitebikes
Also, Peardian, is there anything wrong with my Tabuu trophy? It's just that you didn't upload it along with my other trophies even though I changed the .tgas in the .mtl like you said...


