Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!)
[SPOILER=Okay here they are again... XD]

Lucas
Wario Classic
Stapy
Onions
Creeping Crysanthemum
Red Bulborb
Firey Blowhog
Burrowing Snagret
Iredescent Flint Beetle
Swooping Snitchbug
Bunny Hood
Magnezone
[/SPOILER]


[SPOILER=Also, the reason the .DAEs were faulty:]

I guess my little test didn't work, lol. You see, when you open the .DAE in Notepad++, you see this section

Code:
<library_images>
    <image id="Image">
      <init_from>ItmCommonRabbitEar0.png</init_from>
    </image>
    <image id="Image1">
      <init_from>ItmCommonRabbitIn0.png</init_from>
    </image>
    <image id="Image2">
      <init_from>ItmCommonRabbit_auto1.png</init_from>
    </image>
  </library_images>

near the top that has several "<init_from>"s after the texture names, correct? Well, I always use NP++'s Replace thing to replace those with ".png<init_from>" so that I don't have to manually enter the extensions, and it works, but... further down below the texture paths are...

Code:
<effect id="Effect" name="ItmCommonRabbitEar0">
      <profile_COMMON>
        <newparam sid="Image-surface">
          <surface type="2D">
            <init_from>Image[b]</init_from>[/b]
            <format>A8R8G8B8</format>
          </surface>
        </newparam>

...you guessed it, more "<init_from>"s. These extra <init_from>'s are what get replaced if you use the Replace All command, and I was hoping that these getting changed would not make any difference, but I guess it did, so my test didn't work. So I guess I'm forever stuck with mashing the Replace button to replace each of those individual <init_from>'s for each model, even those that have a dozen+ textures. Sad
[/SPOILER]


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - by Garamonde - 03-10-2012, 12:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)