Important Announcement
Forum has been made read-only. Please click here for more information or here to return to The Spriters Resource.

The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project (Now at Phase 2!)
Eh, no offence, but Peach and Jigglypuff both need to be fixed -- Peach's eyes use multiple UV mapping channels (which I can tell by the preview are using only the eyelid's UV map, hence the large pupils), and Jigglypuff's UV mapping needs to be fixed for its eyes so that they don't run off the model like that.

Falco looks,.. I'm not sure, exactly, I'll have to check his model in BrawlBox and see if it uses multiple UV maps or not. Ganondorf seems to be fine, though.


Messages In This Thread
RE: The Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Project - by Random Talking Bush - 03-09-2012, 05:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)